We are not here to reinvent, nor are we capable of creating every healthcare IT component…but we believe we have a framework to bring them all under one collective system centered on connectivity and broad interoperability.
Key Components of Cloud9’s Pragmatic Framework:
- EHR systems provide clinicians with an integrated patient-centric health record anywhere at anytime.
- Cloud Computing Environment for transparent Service discovery, implementation, and processing.
- Directory services to support federated identity
- eMPI – Person, Organizations, Patient, Providers.
- CDR – Large Scale Clinical Data Repository
Integrated but decentralised delivery platform:
Foremost in our minds is the develop a platform to achieve progressive homogeneity across regional and national healthcare delivery systems. Respecting the federated environment and achieve the ideal balance between common decentralized components.
The federated components is about relations between system parts, and between people while the distributed components maintain each organization’s individual brand and identity.
Our objective is not to impose uniformity throughout the system but rather, promote the platforms natural agility and autonomy as significant factors contributing to the overall success.
Furthermore, the platforms out-of-box data integration abilities recognise that more synergy needs to be leveraged across the multiple entities cooperating in patient care.
Cloud9’s approach ensures that correct foundation is in place to deliver values added solutions. By leveraging the Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) member organizations can exploit numerous opportunities to deliver services which are flexible and are shareable.
Through Cloud9’s Service Oriented Architecture Organisations can:
- Have direct access to services "on demand"
- Minimize technology footprint at their locations;
- Mix & match services to create customised solutions;
- Apply flexible workflow rules to "orchestrate" services;
- Become more responsive to changing needs.